An attorney can be of great assistance in the road accident fund claim process. Emotional and time constraints could be limiting to an individual claiming.
“I am in the process of purchasing a house. I recently bought my vehicle by merely signing some online documentation electronically and it was so quick and easy to complete. I asked my estate ag...
“I lent money to a business partner nearly 3 years ago when he was in a bit of financial trouble. It was not a massive amount, so I did not press him for the money. He recently won a big contrac...
“Agreement makes law” (Old legal maxim)
“The seller never mentioned any structural problems; I only became aware of this when it started to rain. What can I do?”
"We live in a country with much diversity with reference to its people and their languages, cultures and customs."
"This case yet again demonstrates the need to be careful when dealing with a trust”
Most Sectional Title schemes, particularly as the Sectional Title Act 95 of 1986 is generally moot on this point, are in the dark as to what exactly the role of the managing agent of the scheme ...
A seller’s protection under the “voetstoots” clause in a deed of sale for immovable property is not as “absolute” as some might think. It is still the seller’s duty to inform prospective purchas...
Can a consumer take you, the service provider, to court because they did not understand some of the terms and conditions of your signed contract? Beware, the answer is Yes!
From April 201...
- Who Can Claim from The Road Accident Fund?
- Is an online sale agreement for a house valid?
- Beware of the dangers of prescription
- Property Agreements – an alteration could sink your sale!
- Rain is a blessing but not through the roof of my new house!
- Judge highlights customary law in RAF decision
- Property and Trusts
- The responsibilities of a scheme’s managing agent
- Seller’s protection under Voetstoots clause limited
- The Consumer’s Rights Under The Consumer Protection Act