Road Accident Fund claims are complex, fraught with administrative pitfalls and are often a traumatic experience for anyone wanting to claim from the Fund...
Archive for January 2016
An attorney can be of great assistance in the road accident fund claim process. Emotional and time constraints could be limiting to an individual claiming.
“I am in the process of purchasing a house. I recently bought my vehicle by merely signing some online documentation electronically and it was so quick and easy to complete. I asked my estate ag...
“I lent money to a business partner nearly 3 years ago when he was in a bit of financial trouble. It was not a massive amount, so I did not press him for the money. He recently won a big contrac...
“Agreement makes law” (Old legal maxim)
“The seller never mentioned any structural problems; I only became aware of this when it started to rain. What can I do?”
"We live in a country with much diversity with reference to its people and their languages, cultures and customs."
"This case yet again demonstrates the need to be careful when dealing with a trust”
- Why make use of an attorney during a Road Accident Fund claim?
- Who Can Claim from The Road Accident Fund?
- Is an online sale agreement for a house valid?
- Beware of the dangers of prescription
- Property Agreements – an alteration could sink your sale!
- Rain is a blessing but not through the roof of my new house!
- Judge highlights customary law in RAF decision
- Property and Trusts